Upgraded to the new MobileMe Calendar and have had nothing but trouble !
- Recurring Events - BUG
- On Mac my recurring pay day appears 29th, 12th, 26th
- On Mobile Me web interface they appear 5th, 19th, 2nd.
- Can't edit any event with invite - IDENTITY ISSUE
- All my events with invites appear as someone else
- This is because I use my personal address email@example.com, not mobileme address
- Can't accept/reject events - BUG & IDENTITY ISSUE
- This is because people send to me firstname.lastname@example.org, not my mobileme address
- Events not synced - BUG
- If I get an event on my Laptop it just says OK
- Clicking OK leaves it on my address book on the laptop
- The desktop does not show it
- The web interface does not show it
- BUT... I still get a reminder email form mobile me saying it is there !
- Event Invites coming from Mobile Me - IDENTITY ISSUE
- Again, I want them to come from email@example.com !
- I need to upgrade my wife's Macbook Air - no need to except for this
- I need to upgrade my old iPhone 3G to 4.2 - speed issues? 4.2 better then 4.0, but why upgrade just for a calendar.
What do I get for the upgrade:
- Ability to share a calendar with my wife.
That is it... just one feature. I don't use the web interface.
Is there anyway to revert back to the old system?
I have marked things as:
- Just an outright bug that needs fixing
- IDENTITY ISSUE
- Because I use 'firstname.lastname@example.org' most of my issues are because my invites are not to/from my @me.com address (and who would want to use that !!!) I have had my address since the Internet in Australia. Google allows me to use it, why can't Apple?